Automation for your print pages
Let web technology design your print pages, like dozens of newspapers already do. Get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.
DrEdition Print Automation
DrEdition Print Automation lets you design your print pages automatically, with no loss of quality and no use of Adobe InDesign.
Save costs by automating print page production. Move your resources to article production and digital curation to get ahead. See a sneak-preview in action here.
- Article layouts are fully automated
- Technology used is behind WAN-IFRA world winning designs
- Resize articles and get new article layout automatically
- Article layouts automatically adapts to overlapping ads
- Select between multiple article layout proposals
- Ad-dummy automations from ad-bookings
- Manual ad-dummy features
- Real-time collaboration with ad-sales and between editors
- HTML-features for automatically having updated info in the paper (i.e. tomorrow's weather widget/stocks)
- Self-service setup of design components and templates in HTML & CSS
Get in touch to learn more.
- The same product quality editorially and commercially
- Savings on print production and IT staff resources
- Positive effect to digital products
- Staff flexibility across platforms - print now has the same workflow as state of the art digital curation. No more Indesign.